Our culture and team
- Over 300 properties painted by the team.
- We recruit our team for their inter-personal skills as much as for technical abilities.
- Our team undergoes a rigorous selection process to ensure we provide excellent customer service.
- Qualifications range from NVQ to Masters’ Degree level.
- Lifelong training is provided through the Dulux Select Academy, where tutors are master decorators. This ensures a high level of technical understanding for skills such as spray painting and wallpapering.
Experience: 20 years
Specialism: Infrastructure and residential, business management, quality control
Qualifications: MBA (Cranfield University), BA (Southampton)
Professional memberships: Member, Institute of Directors (MIoD)
Experience: 25 years
Specialism: Technical paint systems and product use, masonry and woodwork treatments, wallpapering
We are working towards ensuring our business is carbon neutral and we have a plan in place to make this happen by 2026.
Our plan includes applying for BCorp and signing up to the SME Climate Hub scheme. These applications will push the business forward to ensure a holistic approach to our environmental and societal responsibilities. But this doesn’t stop our day-to-day approach and we have already made good progress on understanding our supply chain environmental issues.
We can mitigate our impacts through using different products designed with sustainability in mind. Product choice is still limited but progress is being made. For example, we are advocates of Eco Union who manufacture a range of sustainable decorating tools. Eco Union’s brushes are made with sustainably produced bamboo handles, recycled metal, and the packaging is carbon neutral. Eco Union’s paint trays are made from pulp discarded from the food industry and the trays are biodegradable, compostable and recyclable.
We are always investigating and watching new products come to market and will continue the path to making our business carbon free and environmentally sustainable.
If you represent a charity please contact us, we are always willing to see if we can help provide a heavily discounted or free service.